Article 1: What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file (usually consisting of letters and numbers) that may be deposited on a terminal when you visit a website with a browser or view a message.
They allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most websites, the Company uses technologies, mostly through small data files stored on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our Site.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they expire when you close your browser and allow us to link your actions during that particular session;
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites;
- Proprietary cookies: these are issued by the site you are visiting;
- Third-party cookies: these are issued by a third-party site, separate from the site you are visiting.
Article 2: The cookies used
Our cookies have different functions. They can :
- Be necessary for the operation of our services,
- To help us improve our performance,
- Provide you with additional functionality,
- The cookies issued by the Site
The Site issues session cookies, which are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Sites and your navigation on them.
The Site also issues persistent cookies to remember your language, time zone and other preferences.
- Marketing cookies
The Site issues cookies for marketing purposes in order to provide targeted advertising to users.
- Analytical and performance cookies
The Site uses the services of Google Analytics and Stockist to analyse browsing behaviour.
For more information on the use of data collected by Google Analytics, please visit: https: //policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=fr
For more information on the use of the data collected by Stockist, please visit: https: //stockist.co/privacy
Article 3: Managing the deposit and reading of cookies
Cookies are stored on your computer for a period of 13 months.
A new authorisation will be requested each year thanks to the appearance of a new banner.
Some features of the Site, services, applications and tools are made available to you only through these cookies or tracers.
You can block, remove or disable these technologies if your browser or device permits.
However, refusal to use these technologies may result in the unavailability of certain features of the Site, certain services, applications or tools.
For more information on blocking, removing or disabling these technologies, please check your browser or device settings.
Cookies or trackers can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. As each browser has different features and options, the preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately.
Please note that you can prevent cookies from being saved by configuring your browser.
The Company's website allows you to change the chosen configuration at any time on the following page GDPR Compliance - ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo